66th Pennsylvania Area Assembly Registration
of the Pennsylvania Area
August 18-20, 2023
One North Second Street
Harrisburg, PA 17101-1601
$30.00 – $115.00
The 66th Annual Pennsylvania Al-Anon Assembly will be held August 18-20, 2023, at the Hilton Harrisburg in downtown Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. This is an Election Assembly where Group Representatives will elect the PA Area Officers for Panel 64 (2024-2027). This is the largest Al-Anon/Alateen group conscience in Pennsylvania, and an opportunity for every group to have their voice heard and vote counted. The PA Area Assembly is the business meeting where the groups send their representatives to express a voice and vote on behalf of the group.
We are planning a busy interactive business meeting including workshops, displays, and Al-Anon and Alateen meetings. After dinner on Saturday evening, we will have a guest speaker from the WSO. The Assembly is scheduled to begin Friday at 7:00 pm and ends Sunday at noon after all business is completed.
More information: You can view the formal invitation from the Pennsylvania Area Chair, Denise P, here: Assembly Invitation. It includes a tentative agenda, voting procedures, and details about this year’s election of officers. There is also a map of the Hilton meeting space along with other important information.
- Hotel rooms must be booked by Thursday, July 20, 2023, to receive our contract rate of $131.
- Assembly Registration must be completed no later than Wednesday, August 2, 2023.
Deadline: Thursday, July 20, 2023.
Book your room online at the Hilton Website for our Event.
Please note: You must also register for the Assembly separately. It is a two-step process. Reserve your hotel room and also complete the Assembly Registration.
Reservations may also be made by calling the Hilton directly at 717-233-6000. Please reference our event name: PA A ASSEMBLY MEETING and Group Code MBLY23.
The room rate per night is $131 +$14.41 (11%) tax and other fees. Total for two nights is $290.82. Whether you have a roommate is up to group autonomy and individual needs. Up to four people may stay in one room if you want to reduce your group’s cost.
To purchase a meal plan:
- Select a meal plan from the right
- Complete the questions below your selection.
- Those questions with a red asterisk * are required.
- Add the meal plan to your Cart
- If you need additional folders, please note one folder is included in your registration, click on the folder product and enter your quantity and add that to your cart, as well.
- Complete your checkout and enter your payment details.
The titles are preliminary and subject to change:
- New Daily Reader: A Little Time for Myself
- The Power of Service
- Al-Anon Spiritual Principles
The Workshops will be help in the Lebanon, York, and Leland ballrooms. Details will be provided when you check in at the Registration Desk on Friday after 4:00 pm.
“Participation is the key to harmony.” Concept Four
Thank you for your service!